Founded in Geneva in 1957, the World Federation of International Music Competitions today represents 122 music competitions in 40 countries in all disciplines.
As the reference point and governing body for international music competitions, the World Federation of International Music Competitions promotes, encourages, advises and informs thousands of young musicians each and every year.
Launched at a private soirée in Geneva, the International Circle invites donors from across the globe to play a vital role in delivering special projects with direct benefits for Federation laureates and members.
Join a committed circle and learn more about the work of competitions for the future of music.
Your support will...
- - assist us to develop a podcast series sharing news, opinions and experiences from the world of international music competitions
- - assist us to program a Competition Academy to provide professional advice and mentoring for the directors of international music competitions
- - assist us to enhance our program of laureate promotion to the music industry for career opportunities
The benefits of support...*
- - recognition in the WFIMC Yearbook
- - access to a private page on the WFIMC website for Circle members with latest news and information
- - invitations to WFIMC and WFIMC Member events and concerts
- - invitations to attend the cultural and public sessions of the annual WFIMC General Assembly
- - private assistance with attendance at WFIMC Member Competitions and Partner Festivals
- - tax deductibility for donations of 300 CHF and above (for Swiss residents or organisations)
Levels of Support
- Friend 500 CHF & below
- Patron 1,000 CHF & above
- Connoisseur 2,500 CHF & above
- Ambassador 5,000 CHF & above
- Visionary 10,000 CHF & above
* dependent upon level of support.
Complete the Official Donation Form below
Please select your level of support.
Level of Support
Amount in CHF
If you would like your donation to be recognised, please write how you would like this to be acknowledged (e.g. Mr & Mrs Smith, Smith Company, Smith Family)
I will make my donation using the following payment method
Please contact Benjamin Woodroffe, WFIMC Secretary General, for further information via email by clicking HERE.